Finding the right work area configuration can sometimes be hard, Ted Thorsen has a team of Experienced Product Specialists to make the decision process a little easier.
No worker wants to do any tedious, or labor-intensive job on an unstable, or insufficient work surface. The wrong work surface could slow down productivity and even cause harm to the worker.
Professionals who work in laboratories, workshops and other industrial or manufacturing environments know the importance of having a work surface that is comfortable, safe, and designed specifically for the task at hand.
The right workstation can be an invaluable asset.
They can be constructed of durable materials ranging from steel, aluminum, wood, and industrial grade plastic. Any workbench worth having will provide some storage, shelves or expandability to create a versatile and efficient work area.
Having the Right Tool for the Job
Having materials close at hand is always an important thing to look for in a workbench. When the workflow is kept organized and close, it allows the worker to be more productive, while preventing muscle pain and fatigue.
Quality workbenches have features like bins, shelves, cabinets, drawers, and other accessories to allow easy access to parts or tools. Some also have the added benefit of having adjustable legs, this allows workers or jobs of different heights to elevate or lower to a comfortable work position, and this can help muscle and back strain. These are ideal for jobs that require sitting or standing for extended periods of time
Workbenches come in a variety of sizes and should be selected based on the type of work they are being used for.
View Full Description
Configurable Packaging Workstations can't be Surpassed for Versatility and Productivity Enhancement
We’ve found that with several different workbench configurations to choose from, Ted Thorsen can customize a workbench to meet the needs of just about any work environment!
- These benches accommodate plastic tops with a high-pressure laminate that is great for daily, multi-purpose use.
- They can also be used with ESD bench tops for protection against static electricity when working with sensitive computer items.
- For unbeatable chemical resistance in work environments such as laboratories, choose the phenolic resin top.
- The durable Stainless Steel tops have a 1-1/2" thick particleboard core with phenolic backer wrapped with 16-gauge, type 304 stainless steel for strength
- Add a Stackable Drawer or Cabinet for additional storage space.
- Add an Upright Kit for shelf space and easy accessory attachment. Or add the Light Kit for greater visibility in poorly lit environments.